- PUSHING THE BOUNDARIES OF ADVANCED TREATMENT
- We’re pioneering the field of regenerative medicine, which has the potential to transform healthcare and realize it on a scale where more and more people have access to it.
- PROVIDING TREATMENT FOR UNMET MEDICAL NEEDS
- Fujifilm is creating novel drugs to address unmet medical needs focusing on cancer, infectious diseases and central nervous system diseases.
- ADVANCING MEDICINE
- We support our partners in the development and production of their biologics, vaccines and advanced therapies including gene therapy and cell therapy.
DEVELOPMENT AND PRODUCTION OF BIOPHARMACEUTICALS
As a world leading Contract Development and Manufacturing Organization (CDMO), we support our partners in the process development, production and manufacture of recombinant biopharmaceuticals and gene therapies.
Our focus is to combine technical leadership in cell culture, microbial fermentation and viral vectors with world class cGMP (current good manufacturing practices as outlined by the FDA) manufacturing facilities for the production of biologics, vaccines, and advanced therapies.
We support our partners during the entire clinical development path by offering a wide range of solutions. Our two in-housed developed expression systems: Apollo™ X for antibody production and pAVEway™for microbial expression, are well proven systems that have been developed with long term scalability and manufacturability in mind. Our Process Development and Analytical scientists are experts in their field and bring a wealth of experience to our customer projects. These activities are supported by state of the art cGMP facilities that allow us to produce bulk drug substance to supply early preclinical material all the way to commercial production.
We also offer highly flexible clinical and commercial cGMP facilities for viral products and gene therapies. To support the full product lifecycle –from pre-clinical development to commercial production—we provide high-containment facilities including the use of mobile clean room technologies combined with process and analytical expertise. We pride ourselves on providing high-quality products and manufacturing expertise gleaned from our manufacturing legacy in photographic film production, an area that also requires manufacturing highly sensitive materials under constant conditions and with quality control systems.
We are committed to supporting our partners to provide steady supply of high quality biopharmaceuticals. Through over twenty five years of experience in the industry, we became a trusted partner for a wide range of pharmaceutical companies.
As your partner, we’ll never stop advancing our expertise, capabilities and technologies to enhance development and production of biopharmaceuticals.
- ACCELERATING QUICKER DIAGNOSIS
- Our 3D medical imaging technology solution helps medical professionals analyze patient data and provide fast and accurate diagnoses.
We are pursuing the potential of artificial intelligence (AI) technologies designed to help healthcare providers impact patient care, improve workflows, and drive new research.
OF BREAST CANCER
- Early detection of breast cancer is critical not only to survival, but also to patients’ quality of life. That’s why we’re improving women’s health outcomes through enhancement of early detection.
Mammography / Women’s Health
By building on our decades of experience, we’re continuing to advance the field of mammography through technology that can impact patient lives around the world.
When it comes to breast cancer early detection saves lives. According to the World Health Organization, breast cancer is the most frequent cancer among women, impacting 2.1 million women each year, and also causes the greatest number of cancer-related deaths among women. The key is to find the disease early so treatment can start earlier.
Image quality is critical to detecting tumors, especially small ones at the early stage – while striving to keep radiation dose as low as possible. Grounded in a rich imaging history, our full-field digital mammography systems offer excellent image processing, Hexagonal Close Pattern (HCP) capture technology and optimizes dose and contrast based on individual breast composition.
As a company focused on improving patient outcomes, we design our mammography systems with every aspect of a patient's experience in mind, making it possible to increase patient comfort and improve the patient experience. With our patented comfort paddle design, which provides gentle and even compression, hoping patients can experience a more comfortable experience.
Through constantly improving image quality and keeping the patient in mind during product development, we are consistently striving for better clinical outcomes. That is why radiologists turn to Fujifilm for technology they can trust.
We’ll never stop working to improve the field of mammography and improve the lives of women around the world.
- MAKING UNCOMFORTABLE PROCEDURES MORE COMFORTABLE
- Multi-light technology enhances visualization of areas of interest, as well as mucosal surfaces. And compact endoscopy technology can improve patient experiences and outcomes.
TO THE WORLD
- COLLAGEN AND ANTIOXIDANTS
- Through our deep knowledge of collagen, antioxidants and nanotechnologies, we're bringing a new approach to the world of skincare.
Decades of photographic film expertise, especially our work with antioxidants and collagen, which are core components of film, allowed Fujifilm to innovate skincare products that are designed to make a difference in peoples’ lives.
Photographs would fade, so we developed unique antioxidant technologies to help maintain their natural color for generations to come. We applied this knowledge and know-how to our cosmetic formulations. This, along with our expertise in collagen, which is designed to help hydrate the skin to lend the appearance of firmness is a unique combination of technologies which may improve the look of skin, resulting in a more youthful - looking appearance.
Launched in 2006, the innovative skincare products of Fujifilm have achieved success in Japan. We’ll never stop uncovering creative ways to adapt our advanced technologies to help people look their youthful, and beautiful best.
- • This is the Fujifilm Global Website. Fujifilm makes no representation that products on this website are commercially available in all countries.
- • Approved uses of products vary by country and region.
- • Specifications and appearance of products are subject to change without notice.