FATHER OF MODERN MARKETING
AN INTERVIEW WITH PROFESSOR PHILIP KOTLER ON
WHAT WE NEED TO OVERCOME DIGITAL DISRUPTION AND
TO THRIVE IN THE 21ST CENTURY
WHY DO YOU THINK
FUJIFILM WAS ABLE TO
OVERCOME THE DECLINING
- THE STORY OF FUJIFILM IS FACINATING
- “It’s going to be basically a classic in the history of corporations that were facing a devastating blow to their lives, and then recovered just like a phoenix rising from the dead, being reborn, reinvented, and so on.”
- Professor Philip Kotler
- Professor Philip Kotler the distinguished Professor of International Marketing at Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, IL. USA., is regarded as the most renown marketing guru and Father of Modern Marketing. His book 'Marketing Management’, now is 17h edition is the most widely used marketing textbook in the world. With over sixty books and one hundred and fifty articles on marketing, and having consulted some of the world’s leading corporations, NPOs and even countries on their marketing and branding efforts, Professor Kotler has become synonymous with marketing.
- • This is the Fujifilm Global Website. Fujifilm makes no representation that products on this website are commercially available in all countries.
- • Approved uses of products vary by country and region.
- • Specifications and appearance of products are subject to change without notice.